Translation, language services and more…
What do we do?
Orban Style Ltd is a family-owned company based in the UK and operating in England, France and Romania. The firm’s director has 25 years of experience in translation, interpretation and other language services. Orban Style’s main lines of business include:
Translation, copy-writing and website content development:
- We do translation for English, French, Hungarian and Romanian.
- We do technical, legal and commercial translation, and localization of all kinds of software and website content.
- We do technical and commercial copy-writing and website content development.
- We do translation projects in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint formats, OpenOffice.org and LibreOffice ODF formats, and a large variety of Web-ready formats, using translation memory tools such as Trados, Déjà Vu and OmegaT (where appropriate for the job), and via our own and our clients’ Web-based collaboration interfaces.
Teaching and training in English as a foreign language:
- We do face-to-face, one-on-one teaching in English, French, Hungarian and Romanian.
- We do online training in conversation, grammar and comprehension.
- We do material research and copy-writing mentoring for students up to MBA level.
Confidentiality, ethics and trust
We work to high standards of quality, confidentiality and customer service.
For subcontracted work for translation agencies and other types of company, we adhere to guaranteed non-disclosure and non-competition. With Orban Style Ltd, you can be sure of the strictest standards of ethics in all aspects of projects and business.
All our clients, whether corporate or private individuals, have the reassurance of our discretion, trustworthiness and proactively supportive relationship. We don’t just provide services to order, we genuinely have our clients’ best interests at heart. We have customers for whom we have been working for nearly 25 years, for whom we have become more like friends than just trusted partners.